VIBRATIONAL FASCIA RELEASE TECHNIQUE ™
Pain relief & mobility resolution
VIBRATIONAL FASCIA RELEASE TECHNIQUE ™ – (VFRT)
WHAT IS IT?
This is a therapy that focuses on pain relief and mobility resolution through the use of medical-grade weighted tuning forks on the body’s fascia network. It’s a vibrational based healing modality combining vibration with pressure to release inflammation and disburse interstitial fluid to help restore the fascia to its natural state of being which reduces pain, joint stiffness, lymphedema, lower back pain, headaches, muscle fatigue, trauma and injury, sinus pressure and more.
HOW IT WORKS
The fascia is one complex, holistic regulating organ primarily made up of collagen which is everywhere in the body and all connected. It is the connective tissue that surrounds and penetrates every muscle, surrounds bones, covers organs and envelops every nerve and acts as a channel of communication. The fascia collagen fibres can tighten and form knots that we can feel beneath the skin. Because of the fascia full body connection, pain in one area can create symptoms in another area and affect movement elsewhere in the body.
Symptoms of unhealthy fascia:
- Poor mobility
- Poor posture (hunched posture)
- Lack of flexibility and strength
- Lack of body-symmetry
- Pain, aches and stiffness
- Feelings of discomfort and stress
- Poor healing of a physical injury
- Reduced range of motion
Healthy fascia is flexible, supple, glides, slides and bends and is pain-free.
Everyone should consider his body as a priceless gift from one whom he loves above all, a marvellous work of art, of indescribable beauty, and mystery beyond human conception, and so delicate that a word, a breath, a look, nay, a thought may injure it’
Benefits of maintaining healthy fascia:
- Better posture
- Reduced risk of injury
- Less day to day pain
- Better quality of sleep
- Improved work performance
- Improved healing response of the body to physical injury
- Body alignment improved
- Balanced energy levels
WHAT HAPPENS DURING THE SESSION
Vibrational Fascia Release Technique is performed while the client is fully clothed, either sitting or lying on a massage table.
The client is fully awake and participates in the feedback process as I identify and release the restrictions associated with pain and mobility by using palpitation, pressure and the application of tuning forks to the body. The tuning fork is applied to the soft tissue of the body.
’If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.’’
SUPPORTS HEALING FOR:
- Head and Neck issues – sinus pressure, facial pain, migraines, headaches, TMJ, neck pain, high blood pressure, sore throats, fatigue, colds, vertigo, tinnitus
- Lower Back and Hip Pain – sciatic pain, hip pain, spine conditions, mobility issues
- Joint Pain and Range of Motion – carpel tunnel, frozen shoulder, tennis elbow, trauma and injury. Knee/ankle pain
- Foot and Leg Pain – restless legs, fallen arches, plantar fasciitis, tight calves and thighs
- Abdominal Pain and Digestion – menstrual and menopause conditions cramps & bloating, intestinal conditions, stomach issues
- Anti-aging– wrinkles, scars, stretch marks, acne, double chin, hair loss
How many sessions are required?
This is going to vary from client to client and depends on the issues you are experiencing and how long you have the issue.
What is the cost per session?
The price per session is €70 and can be paid online.
How long is a session?
Each session is 1 hour
Where are you based?
Treatments available at the following locations:
Serapis Wellness Centre, 31 Brews Hill, Navan
Blanchardstown Therapy Centre, Dublin
Contact Me to arrange an appointment