Fertility Massage is a deep, yet gentle, non-invasive therapy whose core essence is abdominal-sacral massage. The techniques used in the treatment are pulsing, rebozo, guided visualisation and reflexology combined with the body massage. The main focus of the massage is the abdomen from the pubic bone to the ribs, the lower lumbar and sacrum areas of the body. It brings the organs within the abdominal area back into alignment, releasing pressure and tension and strengthening the surrounding muscles and ligaments. It is working on the areas relating to our reproductive and digestive systems.
Eighty percent of our immune system lives in our digestive tract. Immunity, digestion and fertility are closely linked. An imbalanced immune system has been said to be the cause of 40% of unexplained infertility problems. Immunity issues are also closely linked to miscarriages. The gut is known as our second brain as it holds many nerve neurons. 95% of the body’s serotonin (happy hormone) is found in the gut. A big part of our emotions are probably influenced by the nerves in our gut. Unwanted memories can sit here, waiting for us to have the courage to release them.
Fertility massage helps to loosen hardened debris that has been living in your gut for years and encourages a natural movement and emotional release. Stress and emotional upsets are linked to infertility, therefore releasing past emotional traumas leaves the body feeling lighter and freer.
Massage increases the circulation to all parts of the body and works on the lymphatic system. This means better digestion, immune system boosted, hormonal balance and synchronised communication within the body/mind system
BENEFITS OF FERTILITY MASSAGE:
- Increases blood circulation to the uterus, ovaries and fallopian tubes and to the digestive system
- Helps to balance the hormonal balance and support conception
- Boosts egg health by increasing oxygenated blood flow to the ovaries which may suffer from a lack of nutrients
- Helps the body to rid itself of old stagnant blood, tissues and scar tissue
- Helps to rightly re-align the uterus
- Breaks up pelvic adhesions and stimulates blood flow to speed up recovery of scars. Adhesions are a contributory factor in nearly 40% of infertility cases
- Reduces pain and cramps during menstrual cycle and helps to regulate the cycle
- It encourages detoxification in the body
- Helps to eliminate bloating and water retention in the reproductive system area
- Helps to resolve blockages in the fallopian tubes
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Reduces inflammation due to PCOS, cysts and fibroids
CAN HELP WITH;
- Hormonal imbalance
- Lack of menstrual cycle
- Painful menstruation
- Poor egg health/weak ovulation
- Infertility due to stress
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Bloating or excess wind
- Crohn’s disease
- Celiac disease
- Lower back pain
- Aids in releasing trapped emotions and suppressed feelings
- Supportive in cases of loss, grief, fear and anger
This massage benefits all women where ever they are in their life’s journey, from the teenager with menstrual issues to those women experiencing the menopause. We are creative beings and we hold this power and our feminine energy in this part of our body. This modality helps us to re-connect to this wisdom that is always within us.
FERTILITY SUPPORT PROGRAMME:
This treatment programme is for twelve weeks. The sperm take 3 months to develop and the egg takes 3 months to reach maturity. It is important for a couple planning to conceive to practice healthy living including diet, nutrition, exercise and relaxation.
Complimentary therapies can support the couple on this fertility journey, helping them relax, de-stress, strengthen mind, body and spirit and balance all the systems of the body needed to enhance fertility.
Treatments can be received once a week, fortnightly or monthly.
Optimally a weekly treatment is best.
The client may choose which treatment they wish to receive or have a combination of therapies. All treatments are bespoke to the individual. Other modalities may be added during the session such as crystal healing and sound healing.
Therapies in this programme are; Fertility Massage, Fertility Reflexology, BodyMind Balancing and Reiki Healing. Lomi Lomi Massage is also available in this package
TREATMENTS FOR MEN
Body Mind Balancing